Here you go. (Destiny)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Tuesday, March 24, 2015, 15:18 (3312 days ago) @ Funkmon

Front and back?

Starting from the top: .5 pencil, Cool Grey 10% Prismacolor marker, Cool Grey 50% Prismacolor, and a few lines of a ballpoint pen pressed firmly at first then gradually softer.

[image]

The back of the page. The pencil mark is indiscernible. The light marker below that and the ink at the bottom are difficult to see. Press hard with an ink pen or use dark markers and you'll have to skip pages if you want perfect backgrounds.

[image]

Other questions:
What are the exact dimensions of both pages and journal itself?
How many sheets are there?

From Amazon:
Hardcover: 192 pages (so that would be 96 sheets)
Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.4 x 0.9 inches (the interior pages are about .2 less than the length and width)

What can fit in the pocket and still keep the journal closed?

Do you mean completely snugged tight? If so, a few sheets of small or folded paper. But with the band wrapped around it, you can put in a bit more, like say... a Bilbo Baggins. It's going to bulge a bit, so it's sort of up to the user, but I sometimes rely completely on the cloth band to keep my shit together.

[image]

[image]

Is there a place for a pen?

It probably wouldn't fit comfortably in the pocket. But if it has a clip, you can easily slide it onto the cover and still keep it closed. That's what I do with all my sketchbooks.

*Going to add some of this into my original post.*

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread