Holy sh*t (Fan Creations)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, May 09, 2015, 14:44 (3285 days ago) @ yakaman

I think the point is - think about your super. Use it wisely. It may not necessarily be the get out of jail free card it is today...

But you already have to think about when to use your Super. Supering that one guy who got the drop on you might save you one death now at the expense of not being able to stop the entire enemy team from picking up heavy ammo later. Your one panicked kill could easily translate into handing the enemy fifteen kills just a minute later. In most cases it is a success on your if you manage to bait an enemy into wasting their super on just you!

I also think this armor would be a huge blow to Defenders. They are already stuck in place, have to worry about incoming Supers, and now someone wearing this armor can just walk into their bubble at any time and win? Again, Supers are meant to be powerful and this armor would almost complete negate any advantage the Defender class has. I think this armor would potentially be overpowered vs Blade Dancers and almost game breaking vs Defenders.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread