Awoken

by zumphry ⌂ @, Friday, April 26, 2013, 19:10 (4010 days ago) @ Beorn

Or perhaps you were referring to the Awoken, and in that case we definitely think you’ll share some common ground with them.

We get a Cabal enemy type who apparently have feet. But we also learn that the Awoken are in fact aliens. I don't know about yous guys, but I don't recall any information pegging the Awoken as not human. I was sorta operating under the impression they were humans supercharged by the Traveler or something.

One would think that the last Human city on an Earth ravaged by an ancient war would be distrustful of Aliens… But Awoken can serve as protectors of said city. Fascinating.

I had the same thought re: the Awoken! Very cool, and I'm curious about the story-reason why they look human when the other (enemy) aliens do not.

Yeah, I also thought they were "awoken" (hurr) by The Traveler, but maybe they've still been influenced by The Traveler (or whatever/whomever made The Traveler Not-Jjaro with Capes) on another planet ravaged like Earth (or something), so they're helping us out?

And maybe some sort of Mass Effect/Asari/sort sci-fi cliche "humans can't really comprehend what we look like because their faces melt off when they look at us, so we decided to look like them because you wouldn't believe how bad stepping in human face was" for why they look human? Though, "common ground" doesn't necessarily rule out them being human, does it? And why does every sentence I write end with question marks?

But, hey, not to just be all crackball, here's some new wallpapers on b.net:

[image]
City Wall (wallpaper version of pic in Mail Sack)

[image]
Hunter

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread