It's bad form, regardless of where you go on the tubes. (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, May 29, 2015, 19:22 (3269 days ago) @ petetheduck

Has that feature actually worked for you? I've had matchmaking put me back with people I've avoided.

No idea. But I also don't spend a lot of time thinking about it.

No. It is of no useful value to you. Furthermore, broadcasting that information does not result in any punishment. Directing it to the appropriate place--Bungie Help--can.

It does not ever result in punishment? Really now?

HAS it ever?

Would you expect it to? More consistently than reporting to the proper places?

I would not just post a video. I would use all avaliable channels to report the player to the proper place. This isn't an either or situation.

Ridiculous. You're not looking for official action, you're looking for public harassment against the player.

And now we've moved out of friendly debate territory. If you want to discuss this maybe try coming in from an angle where the person you are debating isn't "looking for public harassment" or "witchhunting" or whatever other crap you want to make up. You make some good points below, but it's far overshadowed with the crap you're making up about people in this post and the last. (Re: Blaming someone for cheated without supplying any evidence in your PoE example)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread