Sorry (DBO)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, August 11, 2015, 01:21 (3152 days ago)

I want to offer an apology to everyone here who has experienced my negativity, or been turned off by it. It sort of exploded when I decided to straight up quit, and it wasn't really necessary or even that mature really.

Currently, I don't think I can play this game anymore and feel good about it and contribute positively here. But, with all that's coming down the pipeline, could I maybe? Could I find a way to play massively less, yet still get the experiences I really like? Scuttle around what I subjectively see to be the toxic MMO center?

The answer is I don't know, because I still feel the same way deep down.

But who knows. It was stupid to straight up scream I'M QUITTING. Completely regrettable, especially considering the resulting thread. Maybe I just needed a 2 month break. Year two is going to be very different than year one. What I am quitting is my current mentality, both in terms of forum persona and in terms of approach to this game. If I can make both work, you might see me in the Dreadnaught yet Korny. I won't be raiding every week, I won't be doing nightfalls all the time or chasing exotics (I simply can't time wise), but I'd at least be there part of the PS4 crew, which is objectively the best here at DBO. ToO stats confirm :-p

If not? Well, no big deal and I won't make a big deal about it.

Time for me to grow up.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread