Got a question about Destiny?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, June 11, 2013, 11:33 (3969 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I figure most of my questions won't be answered at this time, but what the heck:

1. Was all that stuff we saw, the rocks, the land across the river, the area around the wall, and even the volcano in the distant distance playable space? Can I journey forth into the vast vast wild like Skyrim and be amazed?

2. They were playing with unlimited ammo. Can they talk any about how ammo and the need to conserve it or not will work in regular gameplay?

3. On the public event, how does one decide to join or decline? If they'd run back inside before the enemies dropped would the game not count them as involved?

4. Can we get confirmation that their mics weren't working on stage? Or do they just like starting in mid sentence and yelling out with no response?

5. Speaking of which, the stream barely showed it, but it looked like all the people that joined in on the public event were playing on stage. Who were those other mysterious Bungie employees?

6. Any comment they can give on the cool "shuttle towers" arrayed around the wall?

7. Can they just say nice things about the lighting. Tell them to talk about the amazing lighting.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread