Got a question about Destiny?

by BOLL ⌂ @, Sweden, Tuesday, June 11, 2013, 14:02 (3969 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Hrm. I'm still fairly.. much... wait, will watch the gameplay session again.

Uhoh, yes yes. Feels totally like Galaxy Star Online, haha xD well, pretty much. Looking forward to the exploration the most, very much...

1. Will you try to keep the immersion as good as poss... wait, that was a third person move, never mind. Please no micro cutscenes... Oh, and no killzones or cheap invisible walls, it sucks for explorers like myself, the plausible universe breaks down :P
2. Erhm, yeah, questions, and being nice eh. Seems I'm overly skeptical towards many things this E3. I blame... stress! For sure.
3. So... only consoles? :( Sure, I'll get myself a PS4, probably, but I'm pretty much about to sell my TV as I never use it...
4. Will you show skill/talent/ability-trees for characters soon too? It was nice seeing it on a weapon, and a much larger tree than I expected, but eh... for some reason I'm very much interested in the leveling up system... which is kind of what makes the experience in games which has it.
5. We all want to know how it will work with profiles, cross-consoles etc. But a simple question, how many characters will we be able to store on one account? Three? Eight? 10 gazillion? :O
6. I'd very much want to know how public events work. In WoW it was nuts trying to get a kill on an open world boss as many guilds competed. Ninja-tapping and troll-kiting, hurrrrgh. How many players does it take normally, and how public is public? How did that other fire team appear? O.o Just by proximity to the event, did two games get merged or were all of them always in the same game?
7. Oh shit I'm totally just spamming, very sorry about this, been a stressful week so far.
8. So yeah, how about that PC version with Oculus Rift and Razer Hydra support... right right, I'll shut up.
9. Uhoh, got distracted by YouTube. More? Hmm. Nah, I just need to know more about the mechanics, at all, before I can ask about more details. So yeah, how does it work? :D

;P

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread