Destiny 2 Hotfix 184.108.40.206
The Wellspring: Attack
- Fixed an issue where players were able to avoid being pulled into the boss arena during encounter when pressed up against Hive shield barriers.
- Fixed an issue where players that joined the activity late would prevent activity barriers from spawning, blocking further Wellspring progression.
- Fixed an issue where Wizards and carried objects could be pushed to sink through the middle pillar, soft-locking the instance.
- Fixed an issue in the Cosmodrome that blocked players from picking up Captured Light, blocking further progression.
Trials of Osiris
- Fixed an issue where Trials of Osiris Mementos were not dropping when players claimed their first Flawless chest of the week.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue where combatants would remain stun-locked indefinitely when hit with a Glaive melee.
- Balance tweaks were made to the Firmly Planted perk on Fusion Rifles.
- Effectiveness reduced by 50%.
- Glaives will now reach full charge after landing four successful projectile hits.
- Suppressing Glaive now consumes (and requires) 10% weapon energy when applying suppression with the Glaive melee.
- Child of the Old Gods is now more likely to reach its intended target, no longer bouncing off its directed path.
- Fixed an issue that prevented stat trackers from counting weekly, Seasonal, and lifetime Vow of the Disciple raid carries.
- We are temporarily removing game credits from Destiny 2.
- The Director Node will return in a future update.