I am getting wrecked (Gaming)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, March 03, 2017, 14:01 (2611 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I just beat the machine Korny mentioned: the Firebellow in the Sigma Cauldron. He went down with a few mines and around 50ish arrows.

That fight was intense. I had actually come across a pair of those things in the wild earlier, so I knew how to handle it. But fighting 2 of those things at the same time is not easy.

I really like that even the smaller machines can be dangerous if you're not careful.

Totally. In a game where the enemies keep getting bigger and bigger, it would be easy to imagine a situation where the smaller enemies just aren't challenging or exciting anymore. But the smaller enemies in Horizon are still fun and exciting to fight, and as you said, still dangerous in packs.

Speaking of the machine Korny talked about, do the Cauldrons give anyone else VoG vibes? It's like VoG mixed with Rasputin's bunker. It's all I can think about when I'm in there.

Big time. I was just thinking last night about how many different vibes I get as I move across the map in Horizon. Definitely a few spots that feel very Destiny-inspired, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Red Dead Redemption... yet it all feels cohesive. It all fits.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread