PS4 gets early beta access (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Thursday, March 23, 2017, 13:22 (2591 days ago) @ Chappy

I'm staying on the Xbox platform. I've come to terms with the exclusive content (less to collect and with the exception of year one Hawkmoon no impact to the game itself).

I'm definitely cool with having fewer armor sets to collect, but it looks like we're going to completely miss out on the Zen Meteor (completely impractical and difficult to activate, but would have been fun to do it just once), two multiplayer maps (sector 618 looked like fun!), the Echo Chamber strike, and a couple of story missions. The exclusive strike was especially annoying because they locked a ghost (and its associated grimoire card) inside of it that was only accessible to Xbox players after someone figured out how to glitch their way inside.

If they want to lock away cosmetic stuff, that's fine, but saying I can't play on all of the maps or access all of the story because I stuck with the console that Bungie drew me toward in the first place? That kind of pisses me off.

-Disciple

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread