Forsaken: Expanding the universe of Destiny. (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, September 05, 2018, 07:45 (2080 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

i wasn't so pleased with spider. My playtime is limited, and I just wanted to play through the story. But after a couple of missions, i now have to grind materials in order to buy bounties to hunt down enemies in the EDZ before i can progress further.

Spider offers six bounties that don't cost materials (which I learned too late have a stack limit of 10) and can be done in the Tangled Shore. I knocked these out pretty quickly to move on with the story, but bought the "Kill Wanted: X" bounties to knock out later (and to use those materials so I could collect more).

I spent 45 mins last night in Trostland waiting for one of these SOBs to spawn. If i need to earn his trust, make me do an epic mission, quest or adventure with clear objectives (kinda like retrieving the eye of the gate lord in D1). Don't make me wander around patrol space

This one was pretty annoying. I probably spent twenty minutes dropping in, making a few laps around the church in my sparrow, then going to orbit and repeating the process before I finally saw that stupid Servitor.

-Disciple

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread