Forsaken: Expanding the universe of Destiny. (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, September 05, 2018, 08:03 (2080 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

i wasn't so pleased with spider. My playtime is limited, and I just wanted to play through the story. But after a couple of missions, i now have to grind materials in order to buy bounties to hunt down enemies in the EDZ before i can progress further.

Spider offers six bounties that don't cost materials (which I learned too late have a stack limit of 10) and can be done in the Tangled Shore. I knocked these out pretty quickly to move on with the story, but bought the "Kill Wanted: X" bounties to knock out later (and to use those materials so I could collect more).

I you sure about that? Because when I played, I checked all of the bounties and the cheapest bounties cost 2 ghost shards a piece. It really wasn't that hard to get them, but I never saw any that were free.

They might have cost glimmer or any of the mats I already had a ton of, but they didn't cost Ghost Fragments. It was stuff like "Kill # Fallen in [part of Tangled Shore where Spider's Hideout is]," "Get 20 Super Kills," and "Kill # Hive in the Jetsum of Saturn." I've only collected a total of 10 fragments and bought three bounties that cost 3 fragments and one that cost 1 fragment. I've only completed two of the "Kill Wanted: X" bounties, but have moved on to the next part of the story.

-Disciple

Oh, those bounties. I thought you were talking about the "WANTED: bounties" where you have to kill the Prison of Elder escapees. Yeah, those bounties are free :D

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread