They are Adventures (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, September 05, 2018, 08:23 (2080 days ago) @ TheeChaos

The 6 Bounties required to progress the story are the Adventures in the Tangled Shore. You just have to activate and complete each Adventure to complete it. They range from 390-440 Light I believe.

The only adventures I know of in the tangled shore are the barons. We are talking about the bounties (PoE escapees) you have to do to get Spider's trust that happens before you start taking out the barons.

OH! I understand. I did NOT have to do any WANTED Bounties to start hunting the Barons IIRC there are 2 types of Bounties.

The WANTED Bounties at the top of the Spiders List that cost the ghost fragments. You found these.

Below the WANTED Bounties are sets of regular Bounties (Create orbs of light, kill enemies, etc). These are the ones needed to gain his trust.

Really? Are you sure they aren't both? Because that would explain why I was at 80% when I started the WANTED bounties and after finishing them I was done.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread