Forsaken: Expanding the universe of Destiny. (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, September 05, 2018, 08:17 (2080 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

i wasn't so pleased with spider. My playtime is limited, and I just wanted to play through the story. But after a couple of missions, i now have to grind materials in order to buy bounties to hunt down enemies in the EDZ before i can progress further.

Spider offers six bounties that don't cost materials (which I learned too late have a stack limit of 10) and can be done in the Tangled Shore. I knocked these out pretty quickly to move on with the story, but bought the "Kill Wanted: X" bounties to knock out later (and to use those materials so I could collect more).

I you sure about that? Because when I played, I checked all of the bounties and the cheapest bounties cost 2 ghost shards a piece. It really wasn't that hard to get them, but I never saw any that were free.

They might have cost glimmer or any of the mats I already had a ton of, but they didn't cost Ghost Fragments. It was stuff like "Kill # Fallen in [part of Tangled Shore where Spider's Hideout is]," "Get 20 Super Kills," and "Kill # Hive in the Jetsum of Saturn." I've only collected a total of 10 fragments and bought three bounties that cost 3 fragments and one that cost 1 fragment. I've only completed two of the "Kill Wanted: X" bounties, but have moved on to the next part of the story.

-Disciple

Oh, those bounties. I thought you were talking about the "WANTED: bounties" where you have to kill the Prison of Elder escapees. Yeah, those bounties are free :D

Yes, and those are the ones that you need to complete to progress the story (Blacktiger ran into similar confusion last night... it wasn’t made as clear as it could have been in-game).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread