Leveling, soft caps, resets. (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, September 09, 2018, 23:51 (2058 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by Korny, Monday, September 10, 2018, 00:01

On a related note, what's the deal with the Flashpoints? Bungie said before that they would be reset on four day rotations, but that appears to have not happened. However, I know for a fact that I have done the Flashpoint twice. I did it for a Powerful Engram before the final campaign mission, and then I did it again the following day for another drop. Does it reset when you hit the level cap for some reason? Did the Flashpoint actually reset during that time (reddit says it hasn't reset yet since Tuesday).

They’re bugged. Weeklies reset on Saturday by accident, but gave drops mostly capped at 500. According to Cozmo, Bungie’s going to set the reset on Tuesday like normal, but you will not get a powerful Engram from them until the next reset, so essentially no Weeklies next week, regardless of whether or not you got either Tuesday or Saturday’s rewards.

No, it doesn’t make sense why they’re scrapping the coming weeklies, especially considering that people are using unrelated exploits to boost their Light levels. But World’s First at the Raid is apparently important enough to screw over the game’s entire population.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread