Why should they? (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Saturday, March 28, 2015, 05:46 (3316 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I wouldn't stand in one spot and pull the trigger even if you were actually paying me to do it. And no, to me it is in no way preferable to playing the actual game. Maybe to you it is... but as usual you don't represent everyone.

You hate Cody. It's super adorable. I get it. You're also ironically being just like him in the opposite extreme. He doesn't represent everyone. You don't either. Same with me. Having a quick glimmer farm for those like Cody is awesome, whether you'd use it or not. There's a reason that loot cave resonated before. This is even neater. But yeah, Bungie's gonna patch it.

Strange, your statement doesn't fit with my maxed out glimmer account. Know how I got so much? I can't exactly tell you! I just played the game doing the things I wanted to at the time. None of which included standing in one spot pulling the trigger.

Cool. I bet I've played more than you and upgraded more things than you, and constantly re-maxing glimmer can be a real bitch.

If you actually wanted to be honest you'd realize that not everybody puts earning glimmer (or any other currency) as their top priority. Some of us still play because we find the game fun.

Agreed. It's sure not my top priority. I still play because I find the game fun. Getting a lot of glimmer, especially when trying to get a lot in a hurry, is a total pain in the ass regardless. I'm quite thankful for these trigger mashing glimmer things that people find, and I look forward to using them while I can. Stop being the Cody Cop and go play Destiny. It's way more fun.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread