My Top 5 (Off-Topic)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, August 20, 2015, 13:30 (3192 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Not in any order:

[image]
Beating Lavos for the first time. (Chrono Trigger) Was also really exciting when I beat him in the Ocean Palace. Also cool to beat him with just Crono.

[image]
Meeting the Flood and 343 Guilty Spark for the first time (Halo CE). Suddenly the story changed in a way I never expected

[image]
The ending of Bioshock Infinite. Not going to spoil (and not wanting to argue about Infinite). As a fan of time travel in stories, I thought they handled this ending amazingly.

[image]
Would you kindly? I couldn't choose between this and the Bioshock Infinite ending, so they're both on here.

[image]
The entirety of the Cave Johnson section in Portal 2. Never laughed so hard during a video game, and the puzzles were (in my opinion) the best in Portal 2.

"The lab boys just informed me that I should not have mentioned the control group. They're telling me I oughtta stop making these pre-recorded messages. That gave me an idea: Make more pre-recorded messages. I pay the bills here, I can talk about the control group all damn day."

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread