What would you like to see in Destiny 2? (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, June 10, 2016, 19:39 (2928 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

[image]

The other classes are envious of Warlocks as it is; having armor like that would just be too much. It's why our boots n' pants are weird and fruity lookin'.

Anyway, what are y'all thinking for the future of Destiny? Anything you'd like to see, or to not see perhaps?

I'd like to be able to touch up and change my Guardian's looks. The guardian that I designed is not the one that shows up in the game (cutscenes aside), so I'd love to tweak and fix an existing Guardian.

As far as options:

-Piercings, scars, facial hair, tattoos, and glasses (Scouters, maybe?).

-I'd like the ability to remove my helmet outside of social spaces (maybe with cool mask/rebreather when outside of habitable atmosphere.

-Cosmetic-only armor attachments, such as scarves, ponchos, bandannas, diadèmes, backpacks (yeah, I know Ghost stores our loot in Hammerspace, but even he says that he lives in our backpack), wristbands, keychains, and hoods (sans capes). More stuff to express ourselves in non-gameplay impacting ways.

-Downloadable voice packs. Our characters hardly speak, and other players really only hear a few grunts and groans, but one of the more underrated features in ODST/Reach was having your preferred Firefight voice. I miss those days (sure, each player race has its own voice actor, but they're tied to the chosen race/gender).
There's something special about playing Warframe with Sammy, and her Operator is a no-nonsense warrior, while mine is more reserved. Really shows a contrast in personality, even when we're playing as the same Frame...

-And a modifiable Emote wheel.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread