Yes they are. (Off-Topic)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, May 20, 2017, 18:41 (2541 days ago) @ Funkmon

Your cat was special and so was your relationship. And he's actually a good looking cat for being the ugliest cat breed on the planet. I understand why you miss him so much.

I don't disagree. Conventional Devon Rex's are rather odd looking. The reason Mr.Spock was such a looker, was his show cat genes. If it wasn't for his front knock knees, he would have never been for sale and would have lived life as a show cat. I can't imagine he would have liked that much as he wasn't much for travel. Through it may be because travel meant the vet, and vet meant he needed to become the worlds softest velociraptor.

*High pitch* Rawr.

You should totally go grab another cat though and start a new relationship with another animal! Then you can start new traditions like every time you wake up you hug him and he took a dump on your fucking bed again even though you just cleaned his litter and what the hell is he meowing about at 3 AM and ffs leave me alone while I'm trying to take a dump. Look, maybe you shouldn't get another cat. Let this good one happen and swear off cats for life.

Heh. Well, you got a chuckle out of me, so thanks for that. Back in Summer of 2002, when the family was looking for a pet, the one thing I declared out loud was that I didn't want a cat. ABSOLUTELY NOT! As far as I am concerned we never did get a cat, even if it was a cat. His unique nature only doubles my grief among all the other factors that have me in my current stupor. 13 Hours ago I said thank you. 8 Hours ago I found him still and frozen in place. It already feels like eternity.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread