It's a TRAP! (Off-Topic)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, May 20, 2017, 19:17 (2541 days ago) @ Robot Chickens
edited by INSANEdrive, Saturday, May 20, 2017, 19:26

That's rough. Rellekh and I just got a 50 lbs bundle of love a couple months ago. She is currently sitting at my feet trying to encourage me to go outside. We've barely gotten to know her but I can already sense the void that would be left in her absence. I'm always amazed at how much a pet can fill your life with joy. Your cat sounds awesome and I don't envy the sadness you must be feeling now. One day at a time. I think I'll go outside now.

Word of advice - if it gets sick, just kill it. The only reason I am as I am now is because of last year. I selflessly swam through a sea of blood, shit, & piss (which I generally wouldn't do, something clicked in my head) to get the little fur ball better and succeeded. Twice. That's not to discount the shear will to live I saw on display, but there were times where thumbs become very handy (as they tend to be). Oh his paw is bleeding from the blood-thinner (first wave meds), and he needs to go to the bathroom. How do I tie up his paw with a bandage with only two hands, and make sure neither residue gets on the carpet. I know! Grab a rag, put it in your mouth, grab the furball by the scruff & tie the bandage. Success. One of many little adventures from last year. I didn't care, I just wanted him to get better, and damed be any thoughts of personal health.

Problem was, it changed the relation ship from fuzzy companion to fur-baby. From food guy, to guy who cares. He was smart enough to know all I did to get him better, and he made sure to show it in these last 5 months. ;_;

So spare yourself and if it gets sick, just kill it. I'm only being half serious. I don't know. What are words. What are emotions. Ugh.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread