Speculation Saturday #1: The Golden Age (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, August 24, 2013, 20:09 (3868 days ago) @ Xenos

Neat idea. Are you thinking along the lines of a Ghost holding a Guardian's mind / neural patters / whatever in stasis or (again) whatever until they can be revived… or whatever? Seems very plausible!

I am thinking Ghosts are more along the lines of a very old Guardian whose mind was perserved, while Exos are basically artificial bodies for Guardians who were seriously injured or possibly died.

Interesting. How about this to boost it (further?) into Rampant Speculation. Ghosts aren't Guardians exactly… they're Golden Age humans who were alive during the Fall.

Personally I don't put them that far along the spectrum to being ancient humans or anything. I think of them as AI made by the FOTC or whoever. But, Bungie has said that they can provide history and assistance in ruins. Your explanation works better than mine at that point, because how would The City know about Golden Age Saturn or wherever where as someone who was there back then just might.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread