The unOfficial Explain Your Avatar Thread (DBO)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, September 06, 2013, 12:41 (3857 days ago) @ Ragashingo
edited by INSANEdrive, Friday, September 06, 2013, 12:50

I have a number of ideas. I usually do. If the time comes we are allowed a randomizer like H.B.O has then I look forward to adding a few more of the same posted theme. I imagine once DBO starts becoming archived, unless Wu keeps the picture files as well, these posts are going to lose some impact.

Just not right now.

The avatar I have at the time of post is composed off pieces of my Original Internet Home.
(Offnote: Reading some of those posts - in retrospect - is darn scary how every concern became like a prophecy. Ho-ly Sh*t.)

The avatar is composed of Emblems. They were never really explained, but we were vaguely aware of the gist in their purpose. Edit: Which was to "award" deeds done - mods, posts, contests, "readers only club", ect.

Construct|Golden Age
ONI|Mad Hatter
Executioner|Magic Era
Acolyte|Connoisseur
USA|Architect

Maybe I'm just sentimental. Maybe its just more then that. I still haven't decided if this is the final version - but as of this post it is for now. :)

Just in case - and for future reference - there is a quote that I have always found dementedly humorous.
"I have the heart of a little girl. In a jar. On my desk." At some-point I will probably have the respective avatar here as well.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread