Masterworks (Destiny)

by Phoenix_9286 @, Tuesday, January 02, 2018, 16:15 (2358 days ago) @ stabbim

Can't do that, because I don't think it's something you should care about, at least not in the way you're implying. Try thinking of it as something that just happens occasionally, rather than something to chase. I love the sidearm The Last Dance, so when I found a Masterwork version, it was a nice bonus - I use that gun all the time anyway, so why not swap it out for the new one, right? But if I never had that, The Last Dance would still be good. So I'd never bother actually grinding for the upgrade. I just dismantle any Masterworks that aren't guns I would like anyway, and eventually if there comes a day where I have a pile of cores, I might upgrade a gun I'm using a lot anyway (this has happened precisely once, and that's fine with me).

Fair enough. Reinforcing my opinion that it isn't something I need care about is just as good as explaining to me why I should care about it. Making orbs is nice and all, but if that's the only perk I'd see any benefit from, forget about it. Not worth my time, and I'll just keep getting my supers the old fashioned way.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread