Masterworks (Destiny)

by Phoenix_9286 @, Tuesday, January 02, 2018, 16:23 (2358 days ago) @ ManKitten

My stats are almost identical to yours. 196 hours and I mostly do patrols/public events and flashpoints. I have never had a shortage of glimmer or shards. I also dismantle almost everything. With drops and token redemption, I'll probably get 3-5 purple engrams per hour.

So either I've figured out a super efficient method or you just dilly dally about.

I won't deny it's a possibility, but it does seem incredibly unlikely that I'm wasting time when I'm usually bouncing between events constantly.

Are Patrols worth my time to do? They used to be, because it was actually something to do, but since D2 launched, I haven't even seen fit to even bother with them. There's always an event, or a priority target, or forces moving against each other, or mobs repopulating the area just as soon as I'm made one lap... Why pick up patrols?

On another note, a thought I had during dinner... Does Glimmer even serve a purpose anymore? Time was it was apparently THE currency. Everything seemed to circle around glimmer. In D2, no one even seems to friggin' take it, and thus I always seem to be loaded down with it. Everyone wants shards. Everyone. I can think of two exceptions. Tess, because flipping Eververse, and Banshee's mods (yay pointless!). Admittedly, Banshee serves as a sort of place to exchange glimmer to shards, provided RNG is nice and you get three of a kind. But even then, the exchange rate isn't great.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread