Thanks for playing! (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, May 22, 2018, 11:50 (2157 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Tonight was a whole lot of fun.

It really served to highlight the strengths of Destiny for me. It really is much more enjoyable with a good group of people willing to jump from activity to activity, rather than playing with a laser focus.

It was a really productive night in terms of leveling, but it was so much fun that it wouldn't have mattered if it wasn't.

It was fun. And I’m less worried about the light level thing for the raid. Still not super happy about the progression system, but doing all the milestones for another week won’t be really that bad. I went up exactly 10 light levels. So at this pace it should be ok.

The real problem is weapons. Since you cannot infuse weapons of different types like in TTK, it’s very possible to not get the type of gun you want, and either have to use a lower level gun or use a type you don’t like.

If anyone else doing the raid lair wants to do these together to get ready I’m all for it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread