Looking for Crazy Xbox Raiders (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, November 29, 2018, 12:59 (1973 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I'll get the most important question out of the way: you are intending this team to be blind, yes?

If so, we're on the same page, Disciple. I'd rather jump in as soon as possible and go for as long as possible (in as few sittings as possible) to finish. That's always been my preference, but finding people with the flexibility or willingness to do such a thing has been difficult.

Could you coach me as far as leveling goes? I frankly was confused about the Robot Chickens/Disciple method from last release--I probably didn't spend the time necessary (for me) to understand what you guys were saying.

What should I do before Tuesday? I'm willing to get on early and stay up late (or later than normal) weeknights next week, and I might even take at least part of Friday off. It's a short-term sacrifice of real life that honestly I prefer over six weeks of stress trying to find a few hours here and there when everyone can play.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread