I'm in. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, November 29, 2018, 20:37 (1946 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I am willing to commit to grinding like crazy, sure. But I’m only just at 580, so I’m working from a deficit to start with.

Let me know if you want a hand knocking out any of the milestones this week to bump that up a bit before the reset.

I'll be going hard this weekend, I think. I've knocked out a few yesterday and today. I was higher than I thought. I can just hit 590 right now. I still have all my Gambit and Crucible milestones to do, and a high score Nightfall. And I haven't touched the Dreaming City yet this week. If I get the right drops I can still climb a fair bit.

I'll try to get that Saturday off so we can start earlier than 5pm central.

I guess I would just say that my caveat is that I'll play until the reset the following Tuesday, but then after that, I'm out so I can just enjoy the rest of the content. I think that should be enough if we can get a full weekend in.

Sounds fair. Hopefully this will be doable at whatever power levels we reach by start time.

I'm not opposed to stretching over the reset if we're close. My thoughts were more that I'm not committing to the multi-week ordeal our Last Wish run was. I'm glad we did it and stuck with it--it was fun! We had a good crew that I like playing with. I just will not do a blind raid over that long of a time frame, again, I think. I didn't like having that hanging over my head for that long, especially at the expense of missing out on enjoying other content.

I'm with Kermit, in that, ideally, I'd like to be able to hit it hard for a good weekend. I think Kermit is much more inclined to keep going until he's seen the entire thing blind, but I'm pretty content to give it a really good try and just get as far as we get. Trying to line up schedules beyond that initial push is just too much of a pain.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread