Uh-Uh. Number. SINGULAR. (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Wednesday, February 20, 2019, 09:33 (1894 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I wasn't going to say anything at first since you seemed so happy about it in the OP and I didn't want to come across as rude, but all this stuff immediately went to your head, and I don't do that sitcom 'spare-their-feelings-until-the-third-act' crap.

You say you're not counting the videos where you didn't use TLW. Are you counting the ones where you did?

You got three kills with it. Not in each video--in each post.

Your seven eight videos versus Cruel's two, and he got the same amount of kills outgunning The Last Word.

Your original post is entitled The Last Word Remains The Best and had three videos in which you got one, two, and zero kills with it. Another post, entitled More Videos Brought To You By The Last Word, had one clip with two kills, one clip with one, two where you don't even fire the damn thing, and one where you literally don't even have it equipped.

These videos weren't brought to us by The Last Word. These videos were brought to us by the overinflated ego and blind overconfidence imbuing the senses that comes with equipping The Last Word and panickedly spamming the trigger. But...that wouldn't fit in the subject line.

The Last Word is not the best. The Last Word is the favorite. Luckily, by these clips posted here, I don't have anything to worry about any time soon. :-)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread