Who the heck finds this out!? (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, April 04, 2019, 19:40 (1848 days ago) @ Harmanimus
edited by cheapLEY, Thursday, April 04, 2019, 19:44

Given that we don’t have statistics on how often players change their complete armor sets in the middle of a match, I don’t think it’s fair to imply how fringe I think it is.

So a fringe case based on irregular gameplay actions seems like it might be simple to test, but that is working on a lot of assumptions.

You're the one who said it's a fringe case, so don't give me that "we don't have the data" BS.

I don't particularly care about this bug or think it's some egregious oversight that Bungie needs to be ashamed of.

My only point was that you used switching armor being a fringe case as some sort of justification for the bug existing. I'm saying that I don't think it's a fringe case at all. I switch armor all the time, I know plenty of people that switch armor for every raid encounter, switch armor mid-Crucible game to better match a new loadout they might switch to. And, as I said, Gambit Prime seems like an obvious activity to switch armors during. Running Collector Armor gets you literally nothing during Primeval phase, so switching from a Collector set to something else seems really obvious. Switch away from Sentry, where the bug comes from, seems less obviously useful, but still possible.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread