Undocumented change in latest update is proving annoying (Destiny)

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Friday, July 12, 2019, 11:53 (1749 days ago) @ Cody Miller

The ONLY reason I can think of that they might have made this change is to keep distractions off the screen while you're playing... but it's a pretty minor notification, if I'm not specifically looking for it, I usually don't even notice it.

Is there something else I might be leaving out? Or is this just like a mosquito - something that's net negative, overall?

Maybe they don't want people dropping out of multiplayer matches when their bounties are done?

So instead they want people to play like idiots the ENTIRE match?

Would that represent a change?

If a player takes LONGER to complete the bounty, then they'll be playing that way until they finish it, no matter how long it takes.

That means paying attention to bounty objectives and ignoring game type objectives. Just like it has since they introduced these things.

If you're going to drag me into PVP to get a piece of gear I want to use in PVE, you're only getting as much PVP involvement from me as is required, I'm sorry. I try to play the objective more than average, but still. These things ruin play, but so to disconnections.

So ideally you'd not have these in the game at all, but if you've got to have them, you want people to at least complete a match playing like a jerk rather than play like a jerk and log off. IMHO.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread