FYI, this bug utterly breaks Reckoning (Destiny)

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Sunday, July 14, 2019, 08:26 (1748 days ago) @ squidnh3

• Getting hit by a “contacting Destiny servers” notification while trying to collect my loot after a successful completion, which resulted in me getting no loot AND failing to retrieve my mote.

I was getting a Destiny server message on and off all last night, and it appears quite a few people on Reddit were too. It looks like the latest patch might have some issues.

That being said, I don't like Reckoning either, and tying it into Gambit Prime usually keeps me away from that too.

Last night I got a message that players would be returned to the title screen and maintenance would begin. The rest of the night was glitchy in all modes for me. Lagging bounty notification and lots of contacting server messages.

I was trying to get the gambit invader kill for Lumina. I finally caught an invader with my golden gun 2 seconds after they spawned...nothing. I finished the game. 10 minutes after that game, my bounty completed. Whew.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread