Prepare to be shocked and saddened. (Destiny)

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Wednesday, August 07, 2019, 09:31 (1723 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

If there's anyone here besides you grinding out multiple characters/masterworks, I'd be real surprised. Also sad.

[image]

Just got my Warlock in her blues. If it wasn't my kid's birthday today, I might have picked up the sparrow tonight.

I can pretty well guarantee Chappy is also going for that sparrow and I'd be pretty surprised if there aren't at least two or three others planning on completing the grind as well. There are a handful of us masochists hanging out around here :p

-Disciple

My first character's blues are almost done. Got my hundredth miniboss yesterday. Promptly went to orbit.

I'm just kicking myself now because it's possible I might try to go for a 2nd or 3rd set, and now I found out doing so would have been more efficient if I'd started all 3 at once instead of one at a time. I hadn't done that before because I didn't want the disappointment of not finishing those sets and then having to delete them with unfinished progress.

It's weird. I find that the addition of orbs and orb-collecting, as well as incentives to deploy different element types even in playlists with singes means I am enjoying strikes more, but the minibosses requirement meant spending proportionally more time in the EAZ falling off of buildings and getting angry at randoms for burning bosses with no one around.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread