It's really hard for me (Destiny)

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, August 13, 2019, 18:48 (1679 days ago) @ squidnh3

I really, really like Gambit. Like, it single-handedly would be enough to justify pre-ordering Forsaken, for me. The very first month of Forsaken was spent religiously stomping fools in Gambit with the one friend I had playing Forsaken on PC. Coming up with strategies and general game-sense over timing and planning in my sleep. There was a moment, during the 2nd or 3rd month of Forsaken that I realized we weren't even calling out stuff. We were already so in tune with the gametype and each other that we would just chat around and still outplay the crap out of most other teams.

I really, really like Gambit. Thank you, Bungie. Seriously.

An (apparently) polemic preference of mine, though, was that the original blockers were way better than the current ones. If you give me the original blockers and the new pacing and tiebreaker of regular Gambit, I'd pick that. Alas, we don't have that. So I think I'd pick Gambit Prime just because it's generally faster to end.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread