Some thoughts: (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, March 11, 2020, 09:45 (1506 days ago) @ cheapLEY

The Bunker is fucking awful. That UI is a travesty, and I still don’t have a clue how I’m supposed to progress the fucking thing. Where do chips come from, besides buying them for way too high of a price?

Chips only come from buying them, unfortunately. However, if you're smart about how you buy them (thanks, Zero!), it's not nearly as painful.

Spend your first 90 bits on the Cost Reduction: Tier 1 upgrade. Spend the next 150 on Cost Reduction: Tier 2. And spend the NEXT 300 on Cost Reduction: Tier 3.

Now the cost of an upgrade is 60/120/240, instead of 90/180/360.

Still expensive, but significantly less.

I know you don't like playing Chore Simulator, but I found the extra bounties (the ones that cost 3000 Glimmer, and reward 10 bits) are all "Kill X things with Y" bounties - just switching up my weapons while I play normal stuff finishes them.

Other than the Seraph Tower events and the Legendary Lost Sector, I haven't found any in-world activities that drop bits, so the bounties are the only way to earn them. (I thought it would be like Fractaline last season, where any activity has a chance to drop stuff... but I played a LOT yesterday, and didn't see any drops in strikes, crucible, etc. Maybe I was just unlucky?)

Chore Simulator 2020 isn't a totally unreasonable name for what we have right now. ;)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread