Running out of Time (Season 12) (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, November 01, 2020, 09:31 (1427 days ago)

[image][image][image][image]
(WELL THAN YOU BETTER GO AND CATCH IT! HAHA... wait. :P )

Quoting from the 29th of October TWAB;

14-HOUR DOWNTIME
On November 9, Destiny 2 will be taken offline for maintenance.

Maintenance will begin at 7 PM PST (0300 UTC), ending on November 10 at 9 AM (1700 UTC) with the launch of Destiny 2: Beyond Light and Update 3.0.0.

November 9th is a Monday. While yes, there are some timey-wimy considerations depending on where you live, I think it's safe to say that this means the last SOLID day/evening to hammer out A Triumph, Lore, Content Vault Item is up to the forth coming Sunday. There for, think of this post at minimum as your...

ONE WEEK WARNING!

With that said, it would be nice to know what folks are running for so that we can sync our watches. Throw 'em here. What are you trying to get?

For example, let's use Zero over here. He has an EVENT. An event to help him get a chance to maybe possibly not get the Acrius (which of course is what he really wants) or Skyburners (well... it's something) catalyst. Because RNG loves company! Is that how it goes? Anyway. It really really really sucks that it's been Zero bringing these events to fruition, and now he is (as far as I am aware) the only one of the group who has been over all routinely committing to these events who hasn't received a catalyst. That's just straight ass. You know it. I know it. So let's go an help him get that chance.

Other than that blatantly obvious note, I am currently unaware of anyone elses aims, hence the thread.

I do know mine though! So I'll throw em here, and we'll see what happens. Thank you!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread