INSANEdrive's "Last Week of Season 12" List (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, November 01, 2020, 10:28 (1427 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Catalysts & Exotics

(Note: There are also others, but these are the ones whos events are being Vaulted.)

Plus... TARRABAH!!!!

Class Triumphs

(I'm not expecting to get ALL of these, but seeing as they are fairly low-impact, may be able to comb through 'em in the next few days. As an added Bonus note, I still need to do Public Events on Mercury for some Triumphs as well.)

Account > Character > Warlock > ...

-
Also... just as a self reminder, Shocking Landing. I need only one more. Plus Raining Flames (10 Kills with-in Attunement of Flame Super) & Chasing Flame (Firebolt Grenade Kills)
-----

Account > Character > Hunter > ...

-
Also... just as a self reminder, Super Hunter (In a single activity, cast Supers from each Hunter subclass).
-----

Account > Character > Titan > ...

-
Also... just as a self reminder, Super Titan (In a single activity, cast Supers from each Hunter subclass).

Story Triumphs

(I'm not expecting to get ALL of these, as I don't recall if there is any way to make something heroic, sans RNG of the day. Hence, putting this list out there. If you see something, someone may be able to give me a heads up. That would be nice. ^_^)

Forges "Collectables"

I'm STILL trying to get...

Raids (and Tribute Hall)

I also still have a large number of things I can do in Scourge of the Past.
-
Tribute Hall

I need ONE MORE Tribute, and then I can get that Exotic Emote.

That being...

A Succulent Wish - ... uhh... TL;DR is we need to play Last Wish and beat its encounters while I'm wearing Leviathan duds. I'm half way there. (22/40)

------
[image]

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread