Thank You! For stating this clearly. (Destiny)

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Wednesday, November 04, 2020, 13:02 (1423 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Just to be clear, the Mysterious Datapad quest and Niobe Labs (Niobe's Torment) are 2 different things. The former can be done solo, the latter cannot.

THANK YOU! For stating this clearly. I've been stuck for months or even a year maybe. Even though I still didn't get it, you helped me think about it differently whereas I was still thinking of them as the same quest and same quest step (which many folks are not interested in doing/reliving anymore). They always seem to just get lumped together, or the big mystery and controversy of the Torment? puzzle outshined the normal part of the quest. And now after the fact it is very difficult to do a search separately.

https://gamer.ninja/mysterious-datapad-lost-souvenir-quest-steps-destiny-2/#:~:text=%20%20%201%20Step%201%3A%20The%20...

Thank you for a relevant link that explains it step by step. During Google searches I was getting stuck with little to no information and not a good link with plain text like this one

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread