My Thoughts on the New Quest/Activity "Presage" (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| \[T]/, Sunday, February 21, 2021, 21:17 (3 days ago) @ Chappy

Finally got around to this for the weekend. Lots to unpack. My first roll got killing wind! But also has less range and handling than stock... so. :/

First, when word got out that the "secret" seasonal exotic was out and about, I was surprised. It seemed far too early for such a thing to happen, in only the 2nd week of the season? That can't be right.

(Narrator: It was.)

So hey, a happy surprise. Take 'em while I can.

Second, while this mission is quite good, I do have some minor-esk quibbles.

Third, why in the F* does this FANTASTIC exotic have random rolls? It made sense with Hawkmoon, but why the F* is it here? I probably know the answer to this, but is nothing sacred in this game? Should I at some point resist being surprised when you announce that Destiny 2 is no longer a MMO shooter, but instead yet another Battle Royale game? BUY (AGAIN) NOW AND YOU'LL GET THE GOLD GUN SKIN YOU'LL LOOK AT ONCE!

I can't agree with Drewsky enough on this one.

Fourth, still about the exotic...

[image]

I can't help but feel that there is something missing about this Tex Mechanica weapon. But what could it be?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

[image]

Finally, with all the environmental tidings we have on this ship, I now feel like I can finally ask this; WTF is that thing behind Drifter in the room we are in before you spawn into a Gambit game? Or if that is too much, the stuff that was on the derelict that we now see all over this ship? What IS that?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread