The Truth* about Shadebinder (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, April 01, 2021, 09:36 (1123 days ago) @ Claude Errera

It’s all just so each, so forgiving, such low risk, requires little-to-no aim... the only real downside to Stasis in general PvE is that it’s a pain to play next to someone who is using it (depending on their exact loadout) because the damn ice walls they throw up all over the place get in the way of movement and block lines of sight.

Heh - we were doing Queen's Walk in Last Wish last night, and someone threw a wall grenade into the mix; it got between the ball-carrier and the rest of the runners. Almost caused a wipe. :)

LOL

I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve either blown myself up with a rocket or come real close because some blueberry drops an ice wall right in front of me just as I’m about to open fire on a Fallen Brig or something :)

Related note, I got nailed in Trials last weekend by what was probably the best use of an Ice Wall grenade I’ve ever seen. I was playing a game of cat and mouse with a guy who was hiding around a corner from me. I was using Bastion, and continuously pre-charging it so I could nail him as soon as he came around the corner with his shotgun. I saw him moving on my radar, so I precharged in anticipation... only for him to barely peak around the corner (rather than rush me) and throw an ice wall grenade directly in front of me, just as my Bastion fired... meaning my Bastion shot right into his ice wall, which blew up and killed me. I was too amazed to be angry, lol.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread