Void (3.0) Salts (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, February 11, 2022, 11:32 (135 days ago) @ squidnh3

Full list from this thread, which I am adding on extra information and the occasional comment.

Hunter:

Formerly part of what was known as Hunter Bottom Tree (Way of the Pathfinder), Heart of the Pack originally was one of the four main "slots" in the tree. "Killing tethered enemies creates Orbs of Light [as they were called at one time] and increases mobility, recovery, and resilience for you and nearby allies".

Then, when Void trees were reworked in 2019, Heart of The Pack (still in Way of the Pathfinder) was folded into two perks of the rework; Vanish in Smoke (Throw a Smoke Bomb from a distance, making you and nearby allies invisible and providing the Heart of the Pack buff. Heart of the Pack grants weapon haste and and increases mobility, recovery, and resilience.)

&

Moebius Quiver (Fire Shadowshot multiple times in rapid succession. Shadowshot deals massive damage against tethered targets. Defeating tethered targets creates Orbs of Power and grants nearby allies the Heart of the Pack buff).

With the initial introduction of Void 3.0, Heart of The Pack, which has been an exclusive part of the Hunters kit for as long as we've had a Destiny, (it was in the original too yes?) is now no more. I wonder how this will effect Omnioculus?

- - - - - - -

Meaning; Snare Bomb: Throw a Smoke Bomb from a distance with this Melee Ability. The Smoke Bomb sticks to surfaces and detonates when enemies are near, slowing and disorienting them.

Does this also mean that Middle Tree "Corrosive Smoke" (which I'm not going to quote here as it's self explanatory) is gone too? What does this mean for Khepri's Sting? Part of its perk is increased damage for smoke bombs.

- - - - - - -

Formerly Top Tree (Way of the Trapper). Sprint and Sneak faster, and gain an enhanced Tracker. Tethered enemies are marked for easy tracking.

- - - - - - -

Formerly Bottom Tree (Way of the Pathfinder. Grenade effects last twice as long, allowing for strong territorial control and increased damage potential.

- - - - - - -

- Void overshield gives dr [Damage Resistance] against combatants

- Vanishing step animation overrides gamblers/marksmans

- Animation speed increase for tether and increased

- Tether is still 30% responsiveness

- No longer drift in air when casting Shadowshot

- New super icons for pvp

Formerly Bottom Tree (Way of the Pathfinder. Damaging enemies with grenades grants melee ability energy. Making allies invisible grants grenade energy.

Apparently in some way this is being broken up some how. Sentence 1 & Sentence 2?

- - - - - - -

- Moebius Quiver has good dps potential

- Orpheus Rigs give another Moebius Quiver volley

- Invis in apparently in a good place in the pvp sandbox

Titan:

Formerly 35%. It's now back to what is was back in D1 I think. Does this mean Titans will be switching from bubble to banner shield for raids? Banner Shield also gives... (or is it gave?) 35% buff to weapons. You do lose a man in the process though, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- - - - - - -

- Shield throw melee does 60 damage in pvp

- Barricades do not apply volatile

- Shield throw melee has less aim assist than the super version

OP gave some weird wording for this one. Seems to be saying that there is a difference now in exotics that give overshield. If the exotic is an Exotic built for the Void Class, and it has the ability to create an overshield, then that overshield will be a "Void Overshield" which adds 15% Damage reduction. Otherwise, such as say, One Eye, it's just and overshield as we've known it.

- - - - - - -

- Void overshield gives 45hp and 15% dr in pve

Hitting folks with the shield, apparently, will give parts of an overshield.

- - - - - - -

Warlock:

- Devour now extends the timer (max of 17s) instead of refreshing (overall a nerf) can build into stacking time

Comment: Lame. Well, there goes my Galactus build!

- - - - - - -

As we're learning the names here, Pocket Singularity is the ranged "void ball" melee.

Comment: Sounds strong, which means I better enjoy it while I can before it gets nerfed so hard it's worthless.

- - - - - - -

- Chaos Accelerant only works on vortex, scatter, axion and magnetic

Comment: So... we knew this already. But I'm just going to add here... LAME! It's such a kill joy! Voidwall Grenade? Larger wall, less time! Spike Grenade? Makes it pivot in a set motion! Supression Grenade? Explode on impact! It's just not cool that Chaos Accelerant only works with some of the grenades.

General:

- Every class can have atleast(?) 4 fragments

- All classes get devour in S16

Comment: Warlock Mains; WHAT!

- Weaken is 15% for most abilities

- No changes to blink and they want to very careful adjusting it

- Full kit will be available at launch bar 4 fragments which will unlock after wf raid completions

- Overshield will be void and stasis exclusive (solar warlock boutta get hit, probably reason for bubble nerf)

- Heat Rises will be apart of solar 3.0

- Supression Nades effect only last for 5s in pvp now

- No gravity effects other than supers are as big as Lorentz

- Volatile rounds perk(?) on void weapons, applies volatile

- Want you to feel rewarded for focusing on one element (Monochromatic builds)

Super tier changes:

- T5 Bubble

- T4 Deadfall

- T3 Moebius Quiver

Comparing from here. Can't say anything about first two. Fist of Havoc time is buffed (was T1). Arc Staff time is nerfed (was T3).

Comment: BOOOOOOOOOO!
- - - - - - -

- T1 Dawnblade

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread