I expect better :-( (Off-Topic)

by DeeJ ⌂, Bungie, Thursday, May 01, 2014, 13:03 (3650 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Her ban was overturned. I doubt Jay will update her Facebook page with that development. It was a the right thing for us to do, and it was done. Sadly, Jay has expressed to me personally that she has no interest in our company or our games. She leverages our forum and our group system to foster an audience with an appetite for controversy. Our moderators did what they did last night based on past negative experiences with her conduct. While this was not her first ban, it was an error in judgment, and we corrected it.

http://www.bungie.net/en/View/bungie/conduct

Our Code of Conduct is linked to every view of our forum. That's what Bungie believes about racism or justice or the right of every citizen of our community to be respected. Our forum is moderated by a brave staff of volunteers. Like the rest of us, they're not perfect, but I'd trust them to protect the Tower on my watch.

We make games. It's our hope that the people who visit our website are interested in that process and the experience it provides. The Internet is a rough corner of an imperfect world. We do our best to maintain civility and respect for all.

I like pie.

Love, DeeJ

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread