But the real question is... (Destiny)

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, May 07, 2014, 09:51 (3652 days ago) @ Cody Miller

As a person excited about Destiny and traditionally enjoying Bungie Day festivities, that would be a slap in the face, and one I would not forget. Every future Bungie Day henceforth would be ushered in with snarky "I wonder what Bungie will do for their PS4 fans" comments.

I already feel slighted, as an Xbox One owner, by how much Bungie is in bed with the PS4. I think we can all agree that PS4 exclusive on Bungie Day sends the wrong message to Bungie's Xbox fans that have been supporting them for over a decade.

Right, because ceasing to develop games for the Mac when they were bought by Microsoft wasn't a slap in the face to all the Mac owners that supported them for almost a decade?

We got over it then. It's not a big deal.

This is basically where I'm at with it, too. I like Bungie, and the platform they release on, or favor with marketing, is pretty low down on my list of caring. Make an awesome game, Bungie, that's how you reward me for longtime fandom.

Doesn't mean you can't be upset, pete, just means we disagree.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread