Bigger than Halo? (Destiny)

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Friday, August 01, 2014, 17:23 (3526 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

A rumored PC version next year is merely icing on the cake.

This is kind of one of those areas I'd like Bungie to be a little more open about, simply because of the investment required to play Destiny on PS4.

There's the cost of the PS4, and the cost of PSN+. If that could have been avoided and I could have gotten a PC version, I'd have been happier. If a PC version is announced shortly I might be an unhappy camper.

Annnnnnd once again I swing back from picking up Destiny on launch day.

Have basically ruled out getting a One for it. Heard good enough things of the 360 version, but the folks I'd play with on 360 also have PCs... and there's only so many people you can play with at one time anyway.

Decisions decisions. Good thing there is time; other options, avenues, enjoyment. /Mordin

What's wrong with buying multiple copies of the game? Destiny's one of those games (maybe the first) where I'll probably own a copy for PS4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One (once I acquire one) just so I can play the game with the friends I have in all those communities. I don't mind throwing my money at Bungie for this one.

I don't have the income for such indulgence.

Heh, I don't either. Not gonna let that stop me. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread