'Light' screws things up (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, September 23, 2014, 19:15 (3523 days ago) @ narcogen

Were we not supposed to be gathering these in between kills and while going on missions? They're still there during those times.

You can, but it's not exactly fluid, since you don't accumulate a large amount of materials if you're not spending a ton of time zigzagging across huge areas of map. And if you're playing coop, it's quite possible that your party members will be frustrated by your choice to go pick flowers for 15 minutes in the middle of some otherwise exciting mission.

15 minutes?

I don't mean trying to farm a respawning ring of loot chests, I just mean looking for them when I pass locations and taking them if they're there. Takes a few seconds. Ditto for blooms, iron and spinmetal.

I don't know what a "large amount" is I guess, but so far the only thing I've been short of is Hadronic Essence, which I'm getting by finally deciding to dismantle stuff I was hoarding but not using-- but maybe I'll run into shortages a bit later.

You are only level 20. From here on out, take a look at the gear you start finding and see how much of the resources you need. There's no way you will have enough except for specifically going out to pick them up. Unless you have 5x 16 Relic Iron just laying around.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread