Bounties not working? (Destiny)

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Friday, September 26, 2014, 20:55 (3505 days ago) @ uberfoop

The only requirement is you have to have heroic on, which means you can't play at the default difficulty, you have at least crank it up one.

Which, once you're "to the endgame", still leaves it hilariously easy if you decide to make it so... That Devil Archon in the cosmodrome can be heroic'd as low as level 3. I'm surprised that they didn't scale the difficulty requirements by player level.

Yeah, I also noticed that. It's odd.

There's an option to do that at level 3 or level 20, and it calls both of them "hard". I honestly don't know if that's intended to mean that both of those are equally hard or not. Apparently the amount of damage you do to enemies starts at low and goes up until you reach level parity, so I imagine at level 21 you'd be doing the same amount of damage to enemies that are either level 20 or level 3.

But does it mean those enemies have the same amount of health, or do the same amount of damage to you? I have no idea.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread