UI Change Request (Destiny)

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, November 11, 2014, 07:12 (3485 days ago) @ Kermit

I think returning to the Tower provides a nice break, and if you're suggesting that there be a way to decrypt items without the Cryptarch, then you're breaking the logic of the game.

This is already built into the game. When you first start out, you have to decrypt green engrams at the tower. After a certain point, they decrypt in the field. I kept expecting blues to eventually decrypt in the field as well, but that never happened.

I would love to have a setting to where green items are automatically brown down into weapon parts/hadronic essence as they are picked up. When you are above level 15 or so, there is no point in even having green gear other than for parts.

Or how about this: Let me sell gear i don't want to the Vanguard/gunsmith/factions for marks/rep. It would work just like the cryptarch rep, you would get very little for greens, a decent amount for blue. You can prevent abuse by not allowing the resale of items purchased from vendors, only items found in the field.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread