Here's where I Cheese (Destiny)

by Kahzgul, Monday, November 17, 2014, 16:39 (3474 days ago) @ Morpheus

Valus T'arc:
Back left corner from where you enter the room is an area blocked off by a bunch of crates and a ramp. You can jump in between the crates and back wall or the ramp and the wall and cheese from there. Room for the whole fireteam!

Winter's Run:
As shown in this thread, under the platform. There's also a spot on the rocky ledge where you enter the boss area where the enemies will rarely, if ever, hit you.

Nexus:
You can jump behind the wall that's just below and to the right of where you enter the boss room. This is almost totally safe during add spawns, but killing the boss from here takes FOREVER so between add waves I recommend jumping out.

Devil's Lair:
Not really cheese, but you're safest in the room to the left of the entrance to the boss area. Adds won't ever enter that room for some reason, though they'll still shoot into it.

Dust Palace:
This won't be a nightfall strike until Xboxers can play on it, so don't worry about it. Mostly you just stay on the back walkway and snipe - there's no cheese spot I'm aware of.

Phogoth (what's this strike called?):
Stay in the room before the room Phogoth is in and snipe from there. When the shrieker spawns (and yellow adds), run back to the previous room and wait for them to despawn.

Since there are such effective cheese spots for all strikes, I really assumed that Bungie designed them with cheesing in mind. I'd seriously love to see some Bungie videos of the *intended* way to defeat each nightfall strike.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread