The $34.99 question. (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, November 26, 2014, 07:53 (3449 days ago) @ petetheduck

The majority of my excitement comes from two things: the Raid, and the new items.

The Raid is by far the #1 thing. Running the Raid with a group from DBO (mostly) blind was awesome! I can't wait to experience that again with Crota's End!

As far as the reusing of spaces, I still don't think it'll be as bad as everyone is imagining, I think they left a significant amount of the spaces out of the game when it launched, but we'll see if I'm just being naive.

And with the lack of in-game purchases for items it makes me excited to try out the new items to be found in the expansion. I made a whole thread about the fact I really, really want that primary sniper rifle they teased. And I think from the critiques they received it may get a little less RNG in the future, but I won't be heartbroken if it stays pretty similar to how it is now as long as Xur gets a good rotation. That is unless they don't at least fix some of the RNG annoyance with Raids.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread