Flawless Five... [Videos] (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, November 29, 2014, 05:53 (3407 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I don't know buddy, I wouldn't say any of us had a weak performance :)

Heh... It's annoying to watch it now, because you can tell that I was constantly getting distracted. The previous few hundred attempts, I've been 100% all the way... Last night I was still in my Thanksgiving recovery mode...

Glad you recorded a better version of the run. I'm going to be writing a post about this for Ready Up Live... mind if I include your video?

Hang on, let me slap ten watermarks and a few ads on my video... (Feel free to do whatever you want with my footage, as long as you don't post it on 9gag...)

Also, wondering if there's something I've missed: If I hook up my capture card, it doesn't record audio. I've figured out it's because I've got my headset plugged in to my Dual Shock. Apparently doing that routes all the system audio to the controller, so no audio is coming through the HDMI connection.

Same thing happened to Sammy. If you have it outputting all audio to the headset, you get no sound in the capture. You have to set your headset to Chat only, it seems. The alternative is Cody's setup, which runs the game audio through the Optical port, but I think you have to have a specific headset type for that. Sammy and I use the Gold PS4 headset.

Does anyone know of a way around this? I'd love to be able to use my capture card while we play so I can record better videos.

Just gotta set the headset audio to Chat Only when you're going to capture... Or just record a track of yourself making the sound effects. That sounds awesome...

Great crucible clips, by the way. Mythoclast FTW!

Aww yiss...

Also, thanks. Iron Banner definitely ignited a love for Crucible that I didn't have before.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread