Full write-up on Ready Up Live (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Saturday, November 29, 2014, 11:10 (3436 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY
edited by Cody Miller, Saturday, November 29, 2014, 11:15

What happened next is honestly a bit of a mystery to me. Not that I didn’t expect it, but I still don’t understand exactly how my teammates pull it off. We opened both portals simultaneously. D_P_Roberts went in one portal, MunKy-058 went in the other, leaving me, Guardian 513, and Cyber-KN on the outside to defend the synch plates and keep the portals open. I don’t know what happens on the other end of the portals, but like a pair of magical Angels, D_P_Roberts and MunKy-058 both emerge moments later from their respective portals, Relics in hand.

Ahaha. What's funny, is that I made a mistake and had to scramble while in the portal. Normally, you get 6 critical on the gatekeeper with the icebreaker, which is just enough to kill it. It explodes, killing all the enemies leaving you completely free to get the relic.

What happened on that run though is I missed a critical, and it teleported. Chalk it up to nerves. I had to finish it off with an autorifle, then because it had moved and didn't explode on all the Vex, had to navigate a sea of enemies on the way back.

But glad you couldn't tell :-p

Even a slightly smaller group makes a difference when navigating the Gorgon’s cave. We had a really close call as we made the final sprint towards the exit. I’m convinced we would have been spotted had we been a full group of 6.

If you watch my video when it's uploaded, I'm convinced of this too. Frankly I don't know how it didn't see ME, let alone Cyber and you who were right behind me. It was a 'shit yourself' moment.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread